Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hard To Pull Off.... ?

DVF
So two very big trends this spring are the cape blouse and the jumpsuit. But unfortunately, the site of either of these two styles usually inspire a less than enthusiastic anticipation from hopeful fashion followers, simply due to the ubiquitous unflattering rep that follows.  I just hate, hate, hate to let my body suffer for fashion. You know when you see those girls so devout they simply can't give up even the most unrealistic trends... (sheer white anyone?) Well, fortunately for both of these trends there are quite a few cuts that will still leave you looking cute. Check out:
From ASOS

Rebecca Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I love both cape blouses and jumpsuits, whenever I get enough time I'll definitely sew myself some!

    ReplyDelete