Monday, September 19, 2011

Back to School

So four weeks have passed since my last blog post and I know that is awfully long. With getting ready for school and the beginning of the semester, I have been a bit busy. As the temperatures have dropped a bit in the recent weeks, my mind has been conjuring up images of boxy sweaters, dark wash denim, feminine blouses, capes and ankle boots. Oh yeah, and maybe thoughts of pumpkin pie, crisp apples, warm soup and hot chocolate...but I may be getting ahead of myself, here.


Patterson J. Kincaid Tencil Button Blouse
Joie Johana Fair Isle Sweater

3 comments:

  1. OMG I am the BIGGEST fan of pumpkin pie! I love how the blouse at the top is the color of it :) Those are cute choices you have there! I'm finally ready for Fall. Too bad this side of California is getting a major heat wave! LOL. Oh well...I guess it's back to tanning.

    xoxo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the orange outfit! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfits and inspiration!
    Thanks for stopping by
    xx,
    alisia e
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete